Sunday, August 5, 2012

FINAL #5 Andrew Van Nest

This is Final #5 where I created a realistic avatar in Makehuman. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc.



I thought it was very interesting how intricate you could detail the human body in this program, but at the same time find it extremely difficult to cloth my avatar. I experimented with body tone, and the facial structure of the avatar and you could change everything from the pout of the lips to the rigidness of the jawline. I found it hilarious as well when I increased the height meter to the max because I went off the screen. Also at the end when I tried to add hair to my avatar I could only find this length, as the others were way too long or too short. This is my Final #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment