Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Exploring the Education Grid and Wonderland Class 10 HW

 Finally found my way to the Education Grid which led me to the "Getting Started With Wonderland" page and video.
 These are the steps I took to create my Wonderland download and eventually my Avatar.
 The OpenWonderland "About" page where we had to learn about what we were downloading.
 Apple has its own version of Java but this screen shot is to show that I took the necessary steps in getting there.
 The actual download and Launch page for Wonderland.
 The Login screen where I signed in as a guest.
The final product. In Wonderland with my customized Avatar that can walk because initially you get this block figure that glides across the screen without actually ever moving. I used the edit menu to configure my avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment